How To Make Baked Chicken With Mustard And Mayonnaise - Quick & Easy Homemade Recipe Tutorial. Chicken Dijon In Mustard & Mayonnaise – boneless skinless chicken breasts quickly baked in an intensely flavoured spice, garlic, Mayonnaise and Dijon mustard marinade. You can use any vegetables: onions, cauliflower, carrots, and others.
Welcome to my blog: http://mymomstips.com/
Follow me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/mymomstips
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kralechka3
Chicken Dijon In Mustard & Mayonnaise. Simple recipe
3 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons (heaping) dijon mustard
2 tablespoons (heaping) mayonnaise, commercial
1-2 tomatoes, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon curry powder (or other)
Salt, pepper to taste
2 medium onions, cut
2 medium carrots, cut
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons (heaping) mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons (heaping) dijon mustard, 1-2 tomatoes (chopped), 3 whole garlic cloves (minced), 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, Salt, to taste. Pour over chicken.
3. Peel and cut 2 medium carrots and 2 medium onions. Add to the chicken.
4. Place chicken and vegetables on a foil-lined.
5. Bake in a preheated oven to 400°F/205°C for 40-50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tags: How To Make Baked Chicken With Mustard And Mayonnaise - Quick & Easy Homemade Recipe Tutorial, food, kitchen, chicken meat, cooking, easy, simple, recipe, recipes, dijon mustard chicken marinade, dijon mustard chicken recipe baked, Dijon Garlic Chicken