My Recipe for Tangy Roasted Potato Salad...No Mayonnaise and Much Healthier. I am on this kick where I want tangy and savory dishes and this potato salad with bacon and vinegar plus lots of herbs fit the bill perfectly. It would be a great dish for a fun picnic on one of these summer cookout nights.
Recipe for Tangy Roasted Potato Salad
3-4 pounds of red potatoes diced small
10 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled up
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
5-7 sprigs of fresh dill minced up
3-4 sprigs of rosemary minced up with dill
1 small onion diced small
Canola Oil to cover potatoes
2-3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil or Regular Olive Oil
At least 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
Kosher Salt and Coarse Ground Black Pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
2. Dice up your red potatoes into smaller pieces and spread evenly onto cookie sheet with sides.
3. Cover with canola oil, salt and pepper. Mix well and put them into oven for 1 hour.
4. While potatoes are roasting put bacon on cookie sheet with tray and bake it until it is done 12-15 minutes.
5. While potatoes and bacon are cooking make your dressing for the potato salad.
6. Put your herbs and onions into small mixing bowl along with vegetable oil, Dijon Mustard, Stone Ground Mustard, juice from lemon and some Apple Cider Vinegar. Whisk this all together until it is mixed well.
7. Get your bacon out and crumble it up into the bottom of your serving bowl.
8. Get your potatoes out and pour them into the bottom of the serving bowl and mix them with the bacon.
9. Pour as much Apple Cider Vinegar as you would like on the potato mixture and then add your dressing and stir it all up.
10. Serve it up and enjoy!
Like my Facebook Page Here:
Order your Zaycon Meats Here:
Like me on Twitter Here:
Tags: My Recipe for Tangy Roasted Potato Salad...No Mayonnaise and Much Healthier, Potato Salad, Roasted Potato Salad, Tangy Potato Salad, Potato Salad with No Mayonnaise, Healthier Potato Salad, FoodPrepping, Kitchen, Cooking, Picnic, Cookout Dish, Summer Dish, Potato Dish, Side Dish for Picnics, Recipe